We work hard. We play hard. And we only hire the best.
JOB TITLE: Front-End Developer
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Digital
LOCATION: Omaha, NE
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DATE PREPARED: 10/2019
OBI Creative has an opportunity for a full-time front-end web developer to join our team. Projects will require a high level of skill to translate designs into a functioning website. Our company offers competitive compensation rates based on experience and increased performance.
- Capable of doing responsive website builds
- Must have an eye for detail, “pixel-perfect” builds are expected
- Can accomplish tasks in a timely manner, as assigned
- Keen interest in optimizing for increased web performance
- Builds must be optimized for browser compatibility
- Coding must be validated against W3C standards
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal English
- Receptive to feedback
- Availability between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Central Standard Time
- Ability to code for ADA compliance
- Experience with Drupal 8 CMS
- Experience with WordPress CMS
The ideal candidate will have access to a development server environment and file repository software such as Github. You will need to be able to access PSD or XD files and utilize Photoshop and/or AdobeXD. Documents will be shared via Google Drive.
Primarily works indoors in a facility maintained by OBI Creative that will typically be in good repair, clean and well lit. Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, dust, fumes, cleaning products. Frequent exposure to moderate noise from printers, phones, photocopiers etc. Frequent interruptions and changes in priorities based on the needs of clients. Drives to client meetings in various locations, being exposed to extremes in temperature and changes in driving conditions.
Ability to gain access to the work area and then safely perform the duties of the job while utilizing standard and specialized equipment, including but not limited to the equipment described below. Ability to perform duties while sedentary, working at a desk and viewing a computer screen for extended periods. Vision and hearing within normal limits, with or without correction.
Automobile, phone, laptop, photocopier
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to: