What You Need to Know About Digital Marketing in 2019
SEO, SEM, PPC…there are so many terms to learn when it comes to digital marketing that it could make even Leslie Knope feel overwhelmed.
As a digital marketing agency, we engineer SEO, SEM and PPC strategies for clients every day. The terms may initially feel cold and confusing, but after years of exploring how to use them to help our clients grow their businesses, they’ve become shorthand for marketing success around OBI Creative.
All year we’ve been talking about content. How to create content that converts. How to write content that your leads and customers want to engage with as they move through the stages of an inbound marketing campaign. From creation to publication, we’ve discussed how to use the PESO model and inbound marketing to create content that engages prospects, moves them down the sales funnel, and continues to delight them after they become your customers.
How to Win at Public Relations
First, we dove into the PESO model and showed how to use it to win at public relations. Catch up on all those posts below.
- An Introduction to the PESO model from its founder, Gini Dietrich
- PR Worth Paying For — A Deep Dive on the “P” in the PESO Model
- Demystifying Earned Media — More on the “E” in the PESO Model
- How to Set a Winning Social Media Strategy — A First Look at the “S” in the PESO Model
- The Secret to Building the Right Following on Your Social Media Channels
- 4 Reasons Organic Social Media Still Matters — Intro to the “O” in the PESO Model
- User-Generated Content — What it is and Why it Matters
- Influencer Marketing — Does it Work?
By providing useful content on your website and amplifying it through social media and media relations, you can build an audience of new, potential clients and more engaged customers.
Creating Content That Converts
Creating content that converts prospects into customers and customers into loyal brand advocates is an essential brand-building activity. But, how do you do that? What makes good content and how do you ensure people find it?
The answer is integrated public relations. It’s so much more than a press release. PR really can help you build your brand. We showed how in the following posts.
- How to Create Content That Converts
- Creating Strategic Campaigns That Convert
- The New Rules of Inbound Marketing — How to Make Inbound Marketing Work for Your Brand
- The Secret to Profitable Marketing and Killer Creative
Digital Marketing — How to Publish Your Content Online
So, you’ve got all this awesome content. Great. What do you do with it? How do you make sure people see it? More importantly, how do you turn that content into leads for your business? This is the heart of digital marketing and is what we’ll be covering this quarter.
We’ll cover topics that include the following:
- Using Digital Technologies to Connect with Customers Online
- SEO, SEM, UX and Other Acronyms Worth Knowing
- SEO & SEM: Why Your Business Needs Both to Grow
- The Future of SEO — Voice Search
- The Future of SEM — Digital Marketing Trends That Will Change PPC
- How to Make Your Website Not Suck
- The Definitive Best Practices for Web Content and Design (Website Best Practices)
- Web Development Best Practices
- Site Speed and Other Reasons Web Performance Matters
- The New Rules of Inbound Marketing
- Lead Scoring and Other Secrets of Marketing Automation
- Web Analytics Tools Marketers Love
If you’ve been asking, ‘what is digital marketing?’ These posts will answer your questions. From best practices in website design and web development to breaking down acronyms like SEO SEM and PPC, we show you how to use digital marketing to grow your business.
Digital Marketing Campaign for Higher Education Hits Enrollment Goals
We know what we’re talking about, but you don’t have to take our word for it. The results we deliver for clients speak louder than our words ever could. Here’s a glimpse at how we helped Morningside College reach enrollment goals for a new online program they launched.
Our three-month campaign created 3 million impressions and over 10,000 activities on Morningside College’s website. As a result of our digital campaign efforts, Morningside reached their enrollment goal, getting 15 students to sign up for the inaugural semester and they continue to receive applications for upcoming semesters.
Get Digital Marketing Help
Overwhelmed? Let OBI Creative help. We have decades of experience conducting SEO and SEM research, designing PPC and strategic marketing plans, crafting killer websites for clients and implementing digital marketing campaigns that deliver results.
How to Connect with Your Customers Online: Your 8-Point Guide to Publishing Content That Converts
You may not realize it, but if you’re a marketer, you’re also a publisher. After strategizing and crafting content, your job is only half done. Website and digital services may feel like something that falls outside your wheelhouse as a marketer, but how and where we connect our content with the consumers and businesses who want it is essential to success. The Internet is your oyster and this free ebook will help you crack it!